WRITING AND RESEARCH
Do you need help with
your research writing for your PhD?
Did you know that many students fail their PhD course
because of silly mistakes that external PhD examiners have
picked up on? Normally examiners will check your
work against standard marking sheets and here are some of the
reasons why PhD students have failed their PhD thesis.
Have a look at your own PhD thesis (before you submit it)
and ask yourself honestly whether you have covered all the
issues raised below:-
1. Research Gaps Not Identified – Are there any gaps in your
research that you are aware of?
2. Research Significance in Doubt – Is your
research of significance?
3. Research Problem Not Clear – Is your work
clear and concise?
4. The Subject of Research is Not of Current
Interest – Is the research you have been using too out of
5. Literature is Not Exhaustive, Current or Coherent – Has your
literature review explored every possible research source
6. Local Literature Not Reviewed – Is there any
local literature out there that you forgot to include in your
7. Literature Review Not Critical Enough – did
you give it justice?
8. Poor Research Design – could you have carried out
your research more effectively?
9. Related Theories Left Out – Have you added enough
theories to accompany your research?
10. Literature Not Related to Real World – Is the
literature you are discussing real world enough to be taken
If you are having doubts about your PhD thesis now
after reading the examiners points above, then don’t despair it
is not too late, we can help.
Maybe you don’t have the time to undertake research of your own
and need a whole team of cost effective researchers to help you
to complete the task in a short space of time?
At UK PhDs we can undertake PhD Research
Services and write or even rewrite any type of PhD
coursework or even your PhD Thesis for you.
your PhD Research Writing requirements to
us TODAY by clicking this Submission
Bookmark this page: